Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 11: Another Picture of You and Your Friends

Day 11: Another Picture of You and Your Friends


The other day, I was looking through some old pictures, and I came across my graduation ones. It was fun to look through them! It's sad to say that I've grown away from most people from high school; I talk to maybe like three people I graduated with. These were some of my best friends all throughout elementary, middle and high school. Emma is going on a mission to New York in December, Max will be getting home from his mission soon from England, and Megan will be heading back up to Idaho to finish up school in January. I feel like this picture displays quite nicely how many of my friends were pretty tall, and I've always been the short one. Now that I'm looking at pictures from the past, I just want to post more! Maybe I will do a "Flashback" day one of these days!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Babzanne Barker said...

You should definitely do a flashback day! I'd love to see some of those pictures again!and it's nice you've stayed in touch with Emma and Megan--but poor Max! Did you even write to him even once while he's been on his mission? He was such a good childhood friend!