Sunday, February 3, 2008

About Me

So who am I? Well, my name is Katie. I am 20 years old and I attend BYU in Provo, Utah. I'm just an average, every day Mormon girl trying to find my way through life. After switching about 5 times, I finally settled on majoring in Print Journalism and minoring in Editing. I love to write, and as you will soon find out, I love to blog. Writing is my way of de-stressing, it's really kind of theurapeutic. I started this blog a few years ago when my sisters started their's, and they thought I needed one as well. I never thought I'd be as into it as I am, but I love it. Comments are my favorite, so even if you don't really know me, go ahead and comment...I'll return the favor. I tend to be kind of sarcastic, and my mom says I seem a little bit too full of my self, but hopefully that doesn't offend too many people. This blog is mainly for myself, and for my family to see what I'm up too, but if what I say and my life is entertaining to others, then wonderful!

I'm not anonymous at all. I use real names, real places, everything. Is it smart? Probably not. I put too much information on here sometimes, but oh well. I love incorporating pictures into my blogs, and that just wouldn't be possible if I was anonymous!

The title of my first blog post "The Beginning of an Obsession" rings true. I blog almost every day.

So more about me. Like I said, I'm from Littleton, Colorado, born and raised. I went to Columbine High School and I graduated in 2008. I have the best family in the world, and every day I find more reason to be grateful for that. I'm kind of weird, random, and immature at times, but you'll learn to love it. Even though I tease a lot, I really do care about people. I love exercising, cooking, listening to music, and just hanging out. I'm not a fan of most TV or movies, but I'm a sucker for 24.  I tell things how they are, and sometimes struggle with having a filter between my thoughts and what comes out of my mind. I'm happy. Really happy.

Well, that's about all. I'm sure you'll find out more than you really ever wanted to know if you keep reading. Welcome to my life, unedited.

No comments: