Saturday, December 19, 2009

It'll be a miracle . . .




If I don't gain 50 pounds this break.
(Let's ignore the fact that I look like I'm 5 years old and have no neck in this picture. No wonder i get asked if I want the kiddie menu at restaurants.)


The ingredients. For all the holiday cookies/awesome treats I've volunteered to make.



That would be...several bags of milk chocolate chips, semi-sweet, and butterscotch chips, Mint M&M's, candy canes, german chocolate cake mix, peanut butter, andes mints, coconut, oats, white chocolate chips, white chocolate bark, nuts, hershey kisses, pretzals, jam, and a few other things I can't recall right now . . . hehe

Thumbprint cookies.
German Chocolate Cookies (my personal favorite. The recipes on my cooking blog :)
No bake cookies
Chocolate chip with Hershey Kisses

The finished products for the day

I'm just saying...I would most definitely want to be friends with the Barker family this Christmas season.

And I don't think that this helps convince anyone that I'm not addicted to cookies, eh? In my defense, I really didn't eat that many. And I'm gonna be hitting up the gym every day that I can. There's just something about having any cooking supplies I want to make anything I want, a big kitchen, and a mother who's more than willing to turn the cooking reins over to me, that makes me just want to spend as much time in the kitchen as possible. Oh how I love being home.

Round two begins soon. Right after I go to Qdoba with Megan. Can I just say how long I've been waiting for this. Qdoba = Love.



I saw Julie and Julia last night for the first time. Loved it. I mean, it combined two of my favorite things. Cooking and Blogging. It made me wish I could do an awesome blog like that. Suggestions? I actually just found that Julie girl's actual blog...Yay! And can I just say my favorite part of that movie was that Chloe from 24 was in it? Love her.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I will be right over to be the taste tester :) It's what i'm here for hahah

Jules AF said...

I'm making cookies on Tuesday. I'm just hoping to give them ALL away before I eat them all.

Kristalyn said...

I kind of want to say I hope there are still some left when we get there...but I really don't 'cuz I'll eat them. I have very little self control when it comes to cookies. You worked hard...great job! I bet mom is so happy that you made all of them so she doesn't have to. I'm glad you made chicken pesto pizza...David says it's not his favorite. He'll still eat it, but he doesn't quite understand it's deliciousness...