Friday, July 24, 2009

Stalker Log

On the side of my blog, I have a log that tells me about the visitors to my blogs. It doesn't say names, of course, but it says things like internet browser, OS, approximate location, and the source that they came from. Most of the time it's just people coming from their own blog, but often there are google searches that bring people to my blog. I look through it every day or so, and I find it humorous just how many people come to my blog by searching for "Marrying a Dentist" "How to Marry a Dentist", and other derivatives of that. I'm sure they are disappointed once they come to my site, realizing that it is not a guide on how to snatch up a dentist (because trust me, if I knew how to do that, I would have tried it out already), but on my dental issues. haha Really, do people really think that there is some kind of guide out there telling you ways to marry a dentist. Or maybe they are trying to find a dating website that only allows dentists on it. There probably is. Though, I guess I can give most people the benefit of the doubt...Some of the things I've google searched might make people wonder how sane I am (hey, sometimes you get curious about something and want to know an answer!)

3 comments:

Brandon said...

that is so hilarious! How can you tell what they were searching when they came to your site?

Mars said...

That is really funny. Where did you get that? I want to put one on mine!

Organic Meatbag said...

Hehehehe, somebody visited my blog looking for "1000 ways to die rubber fish"...