Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another Blonde Moment...brought to you by me

So if you are my friend on facebook, you may have seen my status a few days ago about how I almost ran into a phone booth because I was looking at myself in a window. No, that's not my blonde moment, that's just a vain moment. This next one is kind of humorous to me.

I work on the third floor of the Granite Building downtown. I got on the elevator to go down to the patio level to take my lunch break. So I get in, press the button. And wait. The elevator doesn't move. I stand there for probably like 30 seconds. Still doesn't move. So of course I start freaking out in my mind, convincing myself that the elevator is about to plunge me to an untimely death any second (maybe I shouldn't ride the Terror of Terror at California Adventure?). Then I look up at the display that says what floor you are on, and then the button I pressed. I pressed the button for the floor I was already on. Yeah, sometimes I wonder how I got into college. :)

4 comments:

Babzanne Barker said...

Well the main thing is that you did get in! haha Although I should talk--wasn't I looking all over for my cell phone the other day and then noticed that I was holding it??

AJ and Cindy said...

haha that is funny, sounds like something I might do, tool

Mars said...

I've done that before!

AK said...

hahaha that's great. I've had my fair share of blonde elevator moments as well! Sometimes I just completely forget to press the button...