Saturday, February 7, 2009

An Update

So even though it's a month in the semester, I have no exciting stories to tell. No pictures either. Weird, I know. I need to whip out my camera more often..haha. I'm still working on a blog from Christmas (I know you have all been religiously checking back every day for it). Let's see. Since I always like to illustrate my posts with pictures..Here's a description of my life the past few weeks. (Obviously, none of these pictures are too recent..well, not recent within the past few weeks. I thought they represented my life well though. )


You've seen this picture before on a blog..but it's the only legitimate picture I have of me sleeping. Weird, I know, who doesn't have thousands of pictures of them sleeping? haha. i sleep. Well, when I can. I wish I could do it more. For a dreamer...sleeps the only time of day..haha just kidding. I think that's from a song.



American Idol. Need I say more? Probably. LOVE it. My brother lets me watch it at his apartment, and he gives me good food. It's a great deal. About the only social experience I've had the past few weeks..haha.
No, this isn't me. But this is pretty much what I look like when I'm at work. Except I'm smiling. Smilings my favorite! (name the movie!) And my desk is much cooler than this. but yes. 15 hours a week, this is what I do. Love it.
Those of you who went to/go to BYU will recognize this place...The testing center. last week i went there far too many times. I decided I should boycott testing for the rest of the semester. Good idea right? That'll teach all my professors not to give out tests!
This kind of goes along with the American Idol. Daniel makes good food. Then sometimes I make good food (even if some people thinks it looks nasty). I love to cook. Yay. (Shouldn't this picture be on the cover of some food network show? I think so. mainly cuz i like my hair)
I call my mom lots. I'm cool, I know.

And I bake cookies/bread. Unfortunately since I'm trying to avoid sweets this month, I haven't been able to make cookies like the one in this picture. I made bread though. Do you think Banana bread counts as a sweet? I don't think so. Because the bananas cancel out all the bad stuff. Thats how i justfied eating pineapple cookies. Fruit makes everything better.

I curl my hair. And unlike some people coughchristiecough, I just do it because I like how it looks, not because I'm trying to impress a boy ;-) hehe just kidding coughChristiecough

I talk to my friend Megan. haha. She's in Idaho so it's sad. But she is coming down Tuesday!!!! Yay!!1

(and yes, i talk to other friends too. Despite contrary belief, I DO have friends! haha)

I don't feel like putting up anymore pictures, mainly cuz I'm lazy, but yep. That's my life.

oh yeah. I go to classes too. And have recently realized how much I love teddy grahams. Nilla and teddy graham parties are the best!

OOH. Just in case anyone wants a good show to watch, Lie to Me on Fox is soo good. I defintiely recommend it :) it's on wednesdays at 8!

The End.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Katie,

I do think your hair looks awesome in that picture! I told a friend yesterday when she asked me how my week has been....

work, study, sleep, repeat. Sometimes it just seems that way doesn't it? And then you walk into King Soopers for the first time in a really long time and there are daffodills and suddenly the world's a happier place, where work, study, sleep, repeat doesn't seem quite as hard :-)

Lindsay said...

Movie quote- ELF piece of cake ;)
haha whatever about the curling of the hair ms. Katie! You're totally tryin to impress boys hehe
Oh and yes...nilla and teddy parties are the best thing that happened to provo.

Christie Beck said...

Wow k-bark...wow. Just because I like to curl my hair on a regular basis doesn't mean that you should make assumptions about it. I'm sorry if you don't take as much pride in personal grooming as I do. I'll try to better motivate you in the future. ;)

Kristalyn said...

That picture of the testing center still makes me shudder.
Banana bread definitely does not count as a sweet...i think that pineapple cookies do, though.
What did you make that some people think looks disgusting?

JK said...

Oh fer cryin' out loud, it was a pile of green slop on some flattened bread dough, of course it wasn't pretty! I say the same thing about ground beef!