Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Cindy!

I meant to do this yesterday, but I was gone all day and went to bed early...but it's better now than never :)
January 14th was my sister Cindy's birthday. She always writes such sweet posts about all of us on our birthdays, and though I'm sure someone else probably posted something for her (I haven't checked yet), I wanted to write one for her!

Cindy is one of the most beautiful, kind hearted, fun people I know. I'm so grateful to have her as my sister and one of my best friends. She is always so concerned about everyone. Whenever we are traveling anywhere, even if it's just from her house to Provo, she always makes sure to text us to make sure we made it home safely.


Cindy is so much fun to be around! She says funny things, and has a great sense of humor (I think all of us sisters have similar senses of humors!)! I always enjoy being around her. When she mentioned that she sometimes goes to the Grocery store in her pajamas, and it was at that point I didn't feel like it was bad for me loving to wear my pajamas so much :)

I love to go shopping with Cindy..She always has the best fashion sense/advice. Over winter break, and I can't even remember how many times we went to Target. One of my favorite times was when we spent like 30 minutes in the hats/purse sections, trying to figure out what to buy. I think she's just about as indecisive as me :-D I don't remember if we ended up buying anything right then, but it was fun.

Cindy is such a wonderful sister and I have loved living so close to her this past few months. It's always my favorite thing when we go up to visit her and AJ in Salt Lake. She is the best example and I am constantly amazed by her beautiful testimony of the Gospel. I had the opportunity to hear her give a lesson in R.S. when I was visiting, and it was really cool to hear her insights on the lesson. She has such a knack with children, our nieces and nephews absolutely adore her. I look up to her in so many ways, and I'm grateful to be in her family. I love you Cindy!

4 comments:

conanima said...

hi katie i viewed your blog its very nice,i like to share my link.visit my walkitz.blogspot.com,you can get informative things happening around the world.

AJ and Cindy said...

who is that person above me??? anyways, thanks for the nice post!! It meant a lot to me! Thanks for being such a great sister!

Babzanne Barker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Babzanne Barker said...

That was a very nice tribute, Katie! (Don't worry who the deleted comment was from, it was just me.)