Monday, February 4, 2008

Cooking!




So in the past few months I have realized how much I love to cook (much to my mom's delight). I always watch the food network and search online for random new recipes. My friend Cortney kept mentioning how she needs to learn how to cook, so last week we decided to make a meal for my family!

Here's me taking something out of the oven (actually..I was just posing, hence me having no oven mitt)




Cortney smelling the garlic knots (one of my favorite recipes!)



We didn't even actually use those kitchen utensils, lol




The picture at the beginning of this is what we made. We made breadcrumb chicken, garlic knots, and apple crisp. Very delicious...even though some members of the family wouldn't try it.

If anyone has a good recipe let me know!

5 comments:

0 said...

Well first off, your brother is Crazy for not liking good food, lol, and as for the second thing.. i have no idea, lol.
Loved the "posing" tho - haha

Babzanne Barker said...

I am really going to miss Katie next year--and not just because I'll have to learn how to cook all over again.

Diana said...

I think it's so great that you love to cook! Your future family will love you for it. That looks like a yummy meal you guys made =)

Kristalyn said...

Your blog is so cute! I'm excited to add it to my list that I read! :) THat meal looks and sounds so delicous, how nice of you to teach Cortney to cook. :)

Linda said...

Even if I wasn't on a diet, that meal would look wonderful to me!