Monday, February 4, 2008

The beginning of an obsession

Well, after reading my sisters and relatives (and actually, a lot of random blogs of people I don't even know), and having my sister Cindy
tell me, I decided to join the blogger world. I'm not gonna promise any amazing insights (even though i am quite amazing..just kidding!), but hopefully someone will find it interesting. I'll post a post today..or tomorrow..or eventually. Enjoy!

Oh..and don't forgot to vote tomorrow in Super Tuesday if your states participating. Go Romney!!!

3 comments:

0 said...

Sorry, but I REFUSE to vote Mitt this Tuesday :-p

Babzanne Barker said...

Go Mitt!! See you at the caucus!! (Actually, see you at home and we'll drive over to the caucus...)

Linda said...

I just found you, Katie! I'm looking forward to reading your blogs.