Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

I thought about skipping this day as well since I can't really think of anyone that I want to switch lives with. I've thought of celebrities, friends, family, etc., and while there are many people I know (or know of) that have wonderful lives that anyone could certainly be envious of, I still don't know if I'd want to switch. Everyone has their insecurities and struggles in life, and I'm not sure if I'd want to experience what someone else is going through underneath their outward appearance. Who knows if I could handle it! haha. Just kidding. It would be interesting to see how others think and view the world. I think I'd like to switch places with someone really tall, just so I can know what it feels like not to have stand on my tippy toes when I'm standing behind some tall person, or crane my neck to see something in classes or church. Who knows. It would be fun to switch with just about anyone, because, it's just for a day, right?

Photobucket

No comments: