Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

Well, I don't own an iPod. Because I'm not rich enough for something like that. I do own a san disk sansa though. However, that broke and I'm sending it back to get it replaced (yay for year-long warranties!). But since I would hate to leave you all without a list of random songs I listen to, I'll put my playlist.com playlist on shuffle. Here's what came up!

1) Can't Help Falling in Love by Ingrid Michaelson (okay, it's originally done by Elvis, but I love this version. It's beautiful!)
2) Never Gonna be Alone by Nickelback (okay, I don't care what people say about how all their songs are the same, I absolutely love Nickelback. It's all about the lyrics! This song is awesome though. First time I heard it, it made me tear up again. Another song of their's that I like is Gotta be Somebody. I feel like I discovered both of these songs at times in my life that they were rather applicable. I put it on Daniel and Charbel's wedding video back in May. Which reminds me...I need to make a copy of that for Charbel like I said I would)
3) The Great Escape by Boys like Girls (Last year I went through a phase where I was obsessed with Boys like Girls. I pretty much thought they were thebomb.com.)
4) Forever and Ever, Amen by Randy Travis (Don't laugh. It's a classic. I remember watching this music video on GAC when I was younger. It's pretty much the best video/song ever. I think it just has a timeless, cute message :)
5) Outside my Window by Sarah Buxton (Not much to say about this song. It's kind of a fun one!)
6) Love Bug by Jonas Brothers (I know...It's kind of shameful I like a few of their songs. But I think it's cute. I heard this song when I first met Forrest, so, of course, I listened to it over and over again because of course, I'd caught that love bug ;-)
7) Don't Stop Believing done by the Glee Cast (LOVE Glee's song. Not so much this season. I think the episodes are getting a little too sketchy for my taste. It was funny; the people in my FHE group were talking about how they thought the episode on religion was SO good and SO well done. I just had to keep my mouth shut. I thought it was totally sacreligious and irreverent.)
8) Don't Write Me Off by Hugh Grant, in Music and Lyrics (Cute song. Cute Movie.)
9) Everybody by Ingrid Michaelson (Obviously, I love Ingrid. Her music is so happy and cheerful. I really want to see her live sometime!)
10) I'd Rather be With You by Joshua Radin (Another one of my favorite artists. One of my favorite songs too.)

There you have it! If you want to listen to them, the playlist is at the bottom of the page!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristalyn said...

I have to admit that I always think of Glee when I hear that song and that I am still addicted to Glee...but how could they think that praying to a grilled cheese sandwich and asking it to help him make out with his girlfriend be considered well done. Lol I agree it has been getting more and more sketchy and I am so sad 'cuz it was so good last season. I'm sure I'll keep watching it for awhile though in hopes it will pull itself together

Anonymous said...

I'll agree with you, a few of glee's episodes have been pretty risque, and i'm bummed because last season was SO awesome!