Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

I considered skipping this one, because 1) I can't really think of someone who has hurt me recently and 2) I don't really feel it's necessary to write them a "letter" on my blog. That just seems kind of vengeful and silly. The only person that comes to mind that I would like to possibly write a letter to, to tell him or her how much they hurt me...well, they are in the past and I've forgiven them. And honestly, if they hadn't hurt me the way they did, I wouldn't be experiencing the happiness and joy that I do right now. So in a way, that was a hidden blessing. Maybe I should thank them...Just kidding. That might be a little much. 

Photobucket

No comments: