Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Love This




Last night as I was looking through my facebook feed, I came across a video that a sweet woman from my ward in Colorado posted. Seeing as it was by Michael Buble, I decided to wait for the 30 minutes it took to buffer (darn slow internet!) and watch it. SUCH a cute song/video, and pretty sure most people can relate to it, at some point or another. I just love Michael Buble. Cortney introduced me to another song of his, "I'm Your Man"...Which is also quite amazing. Anyways, I just loved this song/video so much, so I thought I'd share it with you all! :)

2 comments:

Mars said...

oh my gosh I seriously LOVE THIS SONG!! Glad you found it :) He's pretty much awesome. I love most of his stuff! This just made my day listening to it on your blog :)

Babzanne Barker said...

I'm so sad I don't have speakers! I really like Michael Buble, too. Do you think I should buy his Christmas CD?