Monday, November 9, 2009

BIG NEWS!

So, big news. Like, HUGE. I can't even express the caliber of this excitement.

Are you all ready for this?

Well....


Today I went to Gold's Gym. I had an awesome workout. And as I was walking out, someone directed big, hearty "HEY!" towards me.

And guess who it was.

Cameron #2 from the other day.

No, not the short, but attractive one. But the one who was tall, buff, attractive, and really nice. And if I didn't mention....the one that's going to Dental school. The one that I am destined to marry.

All the other people I met that first fateful day haven't directed any attention towards me since.

Oh, but this boy did. I must have made some kind of impression in his mind, since I haven't been there when he's been there for a few weeks.


...Right?

Anyways, after I returned the hello, he came over, from the place he was standing (which was like, 10 feet from me. Huge, I know.) and started talking to me.

I mean, if that's not the start of something beautiful I don't know what is.

And I will neither confirm nor deny that I just facebook stalked him to find out if he was LDS and single.

(But he is. And he plays guitar. And has really nice muscles. I mean...I'm sure he does, and I'm sure I would have found this out if I had facebook stalked him. Which I totally didn't do)



7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I just want a wedding invitation. Is that too much to ask?

Anonymous said...

lol that's hilarious Katie. I agree with Kristina P. seriously...wedding invitation! you're getting one to mine! and btw, eventually i'm probably going to have to get your address hahaha

Mars said...

yay! Oh my gosh I love that you posted this haha. Um I want to see a pic of him...can I facebook stalk him too?! haha. I'll be expecting a wedding invitation also :)

Lindsay said...

Oh my I love you katie! hahaha I wish we lived together still so we could stalk him together! Can't wait to hear about the perfect relationship and your upcoming wedding. Can we please play soon and creep him? Thanks :)

Jules AF said...

I feel like you go to BYU. Is that right? How does he go to dental school down in Provo?

cort said...

kbark you are hilaaaarious. so dang hilarious.

Babzanne Barker said...

Katie! What if he reads this blog!!! Maybe you should have used an alias!