Monday, November 16, 2009

Library Update #1

I just wanted everyone know that the Daily Universe lied. Floor 5 of the library is NOT fun. I went up there and no one talked. Everyone was studying. I've been deceived. I did have two boys sit across from me though. One was cute, but he was obviously intimidated by my good looks. It's understandable. Other boy? Ummm...legitimate creeper. I'm not saying this to be mean either. He kept giving me the creepiest little grins. I felt weird. Anyways, the Library was a fail today. But don't worry. I'm too legit to quit. The fun has just begun.
Oh, and by the way...this morning I pretty much froze my hands over scrapping off the layers of ice that caked my vehicle. It was not fun, nor was it pleasant. So if there are any nice, cute boys that would like to come out from behind the curtains, confess their love for me, and selflessly come and scrape the windows on my car every morning at 7 AM, I would be way appreciative. Heck, you don't even have to declare your love. That can remain a secret. Just scrape my windows. Riv Parking lot. Look for the Red Corolla that is about 10 years older than any other car in the parking lot.
On the bright side, a cute boy in my Marriage and Family class laughed at some sarcastic remark I made today. I was pleased. Most people usually just give me dirty looks. Especially in Relief Society.

My life is pretty void of exciting stories today. I'm about to go to the gym, so hopefully I'll come back engaged. Or at least a good story. I know how much Lindsay loves my gym stories.

Just because I haven't used a picture lately:



The other day I was walking to work from my car. The three-inch heel of my shoe got stuck in this crevace and I full on fell out of my shoe, and almost face planted it into the asphalt. It was almost as embarrassing as when I walked into a treadmill the other day the gym. That was special.
(Is it weird that I would totally swoon if a guy played me "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" By Death Cab for a Cutie? Because I love that song, despite it appearing to be about death. Just wondering. Because that song just came up on playlist. YAY!)

PS. If you read my blog, leave a comment. I'm becoming exceedingly curious who some of these hits are. Especially who the person from Farmington who came 4-5 times over the course of two days. haha




8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Ahhh, the dirty looks. This is why I rarely talk in church settings.

Jules AF said...

I do so enjoy receiving dirty looks. Kristina rarely talks in church settings. I just don't go instead.

Hilary said...

I READ YOUR BLOG. And, secret, I think when I visit your blog, it comes up that I'm from Farmington... but I am surely NOT the creeper who visits 10,000 times a day. Really, I'm not.

Mars said...

Well I hope the 5th floor soon delivers something good to you. I've totally had my heel get stuck in a crack before too-hate that. Oh & I have walked into a piece of equipment at the gym...prob because I was oogling over the eye candy that was pumping iron near by haha. I HATE when guys stare at me at the gym...but yet I stare at hot guys so whatev. haha. You are def too legit to quit haha! This seriously made me laugh out loud :)

William and Mickala said...

Hey Katie, ill be honest ive been reading your blog lol! Just an idea if you dont get some guy to come scrape your windows try putting a towel over them at night, then they wont freeze.

Lindsay said...

you've done it again k-bark...laughing out loud multiple times! Good luck at the gym...can't wait to hear about it :)

Babzanne Barker said...

You need to go to Auto Zone or some other auto supply place and buy a spray bottle of Prestone De-Icer right away! You turn on your car defroster, spray your windows, and the ice immediately melts right in front of your eyes. Just like magic. Unless it is that really really thick ice, then it does take a lot longer. I also like Mickala's idea about the towel--you might try that, too. Love, Mom

Laura said...

I also frequent your blog... but its an occasional frequenting, just enough to warrant the word. I enjoy reading it enough that I can't stay away too long, however. (which randomly brought images of a wistfull Bert, looking up as Mary Poppins sails of into the clouds.)