Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Going into the REAL world


By the way this is my 100th post. Tomorrow (or the next day) I will totally write 100 random awesome things/memories/pictures. Don't even worry about it. I wouldn't let a momentous day like this pass by.
Well..as real world as Provo gets..and lets be honest, Provo is a bubble. But it's okay. I enjoy this perfect little world where everything is clean and wholesome. I find myself being shocked by things like immodesty, language, etc. moreso than I ever did back home...haha. Anyways, today I signed a lease for off-campus housing next year! As wonderful as on-campus is..with all the great freshman boys..cough..I'm definitely ready to live in the "big kid apartments". Ha ha. I've had several people tell me that they think I'm better suited for off-campus..I'm not really sure how to take that, but I guess we'll see. This housing thing has been quite the ordeal, and I'm just so glad to have everything set in stone. I really am so excited. I'll be living with Cortney, and our long-time friend Rachael, as well as another girl from our stake back home, and two girls from their floor this year, Hilary and Stephanie. I met them and I already think they are awesome :). I'm sad that I won't be really near my roommates from this year, but I know we'll all still be close :) Some friendships are too good to let go of. Anyways, I am going to be living in the Riviera. It's really close to campus..and it's cheap :-) It's kind of Ghetto, but as I told Cortney, we are both pretty Ghetto. I mean, we reside from the Lea-hood..and honestly, does it get any more ghetto than that?! Ha ha. I went over and checked out the apartments with Rachael and the other girls...I asked some random guy if we could see his apartment (okay, he was really cute and I just wanted to talk to him more), and he very graciously showed us his apartment. They are hugeeeee. Much bigger than the Heritage Prison. He he. It'll be really great though. I'm totally excited for this next "chapter" and I know that I'm only in for lots of exciting times and memories. And for all you blog creepers like myself, you'll be SO excited to hear that my future roommies have already begun a blog for all our exciting adventures. I can't tell you how excited I was when they informed me of this. I'll post that link later. But for reals..I can't wait :)

2 comments:

Kristalyn said...

You're going to have so much fun! I was much better suited for off campus, as well...but didn't know it 'til I was actually there. Good times. :)

Hilary said...

bahaha!!!! YAY!!! I'm so glad you have one, too!!! I love reading blogs!!! =D lol