Friday, February 27, 2009

Can I Just say . . .

How excited I am that this guy made it to the Top 12 for American Idol?



Basically, I'm already in love with him and he's probably my top choice. I don't care that there is still two more weeks before the top 12 is complete . . . Can't argue matters of the heart, right? he he. Seriously though, I thought he had a really great voice and is very talented. I'm really excited about the people who made it into the Top 12 thus far. Though I am somewhat disappointed that this guy didn't get through. haha. He was hilarious.


And is it just me, or does Adam Lambert look like he could fit in with the Jonas Brothers?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, I just thought I would say that I was VERY satisfied with this weeks American Idol. The EXACT three I wanted to go on went on! Amazing! I don't remember about the week before who I wanted but I know at least 2 did. And Nick...haha, even though he didn't go on, I bet he will get his own tv show or something.

Babzanne Barker said...

Your favorite is my favorite, too! In fact, I said last night that I think he will win it. But as far as the Jonas Brother lookalike--no thanks!