Tuesday, September 16, 2008

8!

I have a few blogs I need to get up, but Cindy tagged me so I think I will go ahead and do that right now...I have class at 2, and its 11:30 right now. I have nothing else to do :)

8 Things I am Passionate About:
1.My family
2.Church
3.Cooking
4.Exercise
5.Music
6.Children
7.Eating healthy
8.Being a happier person

8 Words or Phrases I Say Often:
1. I'm not gonna lie
2. Just kidding
3. Seriously
4. I know, right?
5. I'm so happy that I went to the HBLL library tour, I found the Asian collection! (haha)
6. Are you serious?
7. Tonight I will be going to bed at 11
8. So..whats your major?

8 Things I want to do before I Die:
1. Get married
2. Have kids
3. Travel all over the world!
4. Graduate from college
5. Have a cooking show (not likely, but hey, its a dream!)
6. Meet the prophet
7. Go to some awesome country concerts :-D
8. Learn to sew, knit, crochet, etc!

8 Things I Have Learned From my Past:
1. Sometimes your greatest blessings come in the form of a trial
2. You can't judge a book by its cover
3. Forgiveness is essential, even when its hard to forgive someone/be forgiven
4. Everything happens for a reason
5. There is life after high school!
6. Pray always and listen for your answers...they come in forms you may not realise
7. Don't always make set plans for things....they will probably change!
8. My family is the best friends I could ever ask for

8 Places I Would Love to Go or See:
1. Broadway musicals
2. Europe
3. Australia
4. Nashville
5. All the temples in the USA!
6. Colorado :)
7. Florida
8. South America

8 Things I Currently Need or Want:
1. A new outfit
2. Lose at least ten pounds
3. Figure out what I'm doing for my nature experience
4. Sleep
5. Figure out what I want to major in
6. To see my Colorado family
7. Get a 4.0 this year so I can get scholarships
8. Money

8 People I Tag:
1. Kristalyn
2. Diana
3. Daniel
4. Michael
5. Jared
6. Lindsay
7. Janet
8. Tasha

1 comment:

iphone said...

Hi you!
Your Blog interesting! Welcome my blog
http://downloadfreevn.blogspot.com